The 2020 ELECT Conference, sponsored by Pennsylvania Department of Education, is a direct exposure opportunity for you to interact and discuss your services or products with your target market. It offers a great networking opportunity to meet other service providers and prospective customers.
Conference participants will represent all who work on behalf of pregnant and parenting teens, including ELECT program coordinators, case managers, data staff, community based organizations, cyber school representatives, and other professionals working with pregnant and parenting youth.
Details & Deadlines
- Nonprofit vendor: $0 for one table only on a space available basis
- Federal/state/local government agency: $0 for one table only on a space available basis
- All other entities: $100 per table
Exhibitors will receive: one skirted, draped 6-foot table; 2 chairs; waste basket; and complimentary wireless internet. Electricity may be available at select tables – please indicate your needs on the exhibitor agreement and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
There may be costs for any optional setup requests: phone, internet access (other than wireless), etc.
- Exhibits may not extend more than 12-inches from the front of the table
- Exhibits or promotional materials may not block any aisles or access ways
- Any music or lights displayed may not interfere with other exhibitors
- SETUP Wednesday, April 15 between 9:30 – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 15 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 16 from 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, April 17 from 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- REMOVE BY Friday, April 17 no later than 1 p.m.
All organizations must complete the exhibitor agreement in order to be considered as an exhibitor. The Center for Schools and Communities reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of any organization to be an exhibitor. When approved, you will receive an email with instructions to complete the exhibitor registration process, make a payment and submit your certificate of insurance. We accept only online payments by credit card. Exhibitors are considered confirmed when the registration process has been completed, including payment. Additional details about setup onsite and logistics will be sent via email two weeks prior to the conference.
Certificate of Insurance
Upon completion of the registration process:
- Self-insured entities, such as state agencies, are exempt from providing a certificate of insurance but must submit exemption information on agency letterhead
- All other entities must submit a certificate of insurance (see requirements below)
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
Applicants must provide:
Event liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate OR standard liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate
- All insurance certificates shall list the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit as an additional insured
- All certificates must be signed by a licensed insurance broker or insurance representative
- Sub-limits shall not be less than the per occurrence limit amount required
Give this information to your insurance company and they will provide you with the required paperwork.
Exhibitors are solely responsible for shipping and handling of their materials. Storage fees may apply if materials arrive at the facility prior to April 10, 2020. If three or more boxes are shipped to the hotel, additional charges may apply. Confirmed exhibitors with shipping questions should contact Nichole Fisher, (717) 763-1661, ext. 107.
Hold for Center for Schools and Communities
ELECT Statewide Conference, April 15-17, 2020
–ONSITE COMPANY CONTACT NAME–
Contact arrival date –XX/XX/XXXX–
Wyndham Garden State College
310 Elks Club Road
Boalsburg, PA 16827
Hotel and Travel
Go to the Hotel & Travel webpage to read more about lodging, conference location, parking and travel.
The Center for Schools and Communities encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please indicate your needs in the ADA section of the registration form or contact Regina Salvador, (717) 763-1661 ext. 164, in advance of your participation or visit.
Delay and Cancellation of the Event
In the event of inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Exhibitors are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities automated voice messaging system at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 a.m. the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds (minus a $55 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to exhibitors who cancel their registration no later than Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Cancel Registration
Refunds will not be provided to exhibitors who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed exhibitors who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by ELECT no later than Friday, April 10, 2020. Send Substitution Information
The Center for Schools and Communities reserves the right to cancel the conference. In the unlikely event that this occurs, exhibitors will receive a full refund.
Application: Friday, March 20, 2020
Cancel registration: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Send substitution information: Friday, April 10, 2020