- There is no registration fee
- Pre-registration is required
- You must be a Pennsylvania resident and affiliated with an ELECT program including: personnel employed by the 29 ELECT grantees (program coordinators, case managers, ELECT grantee management and data specialists); representatives of ELECT subcontracts (i.e. Communities In Schools, Guidance Center; Pressley Ridge); case managers/personnel who deal directly with ELECT participants and are subcontracted by the ELECT school district/intermediate unit program; and representatives of any cyber or charter schools serving students in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Meals are on your own
Required Attendance per ELECT Program
- The program coordinator and one case manager are required to attend the conference in its entirety
- Data specialists are welcome to attend the entire conference, but are only required to attend the data session on April 12
Programs are highly encouraged to bring more than two staff.
The Center for Schools and Communities encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please indicate your needs in the ADA section of the registration form or contact Regina Salvador, (717) 763-1661 ext. 164, in advance of your participation or visit.
Terms of Registration
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to contact you by mail, phone or email.
In the event of inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Participants are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities automated voice messaging system at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 a.m. the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.